Yamaha M7CL- 32, Digital Live Sound Mixer
WARRANTY: One month
We have for sale the Yamaha M7CL-32, the features and performance of the M7CL-48,
but with fewer input channels for optimum integration and economy in applications
that don’t require more than 32 inputs.
Was use in a professional broadcast studio a few times a week,
the condition very good, see the pictures.
Here the total configuration:
– Yamaha M7CL-32, Digital Live Sound Mix Console
– Yamaha PW-800, External Power Supply for M7CL-32 Digital Mixing Consol
Including option boards that are installed in this mixer:
– Yamaha MY16-AE, 16-Channel AES/EBU I/O Card
– Yamaha MY8-ADDA96, 96 kHz Compatible 8-Channel Analog I/O card
– 32 mono microphone/line inputs, 4 stereo inputs, and 3 Mini-YGDAI card slots (a total of 40 mixing channels).
– 16 mix buses, LCR bus, 8 matrix channels, and 8 DCAs assignable to 16 omni outputs.
– Virtual effect and EQ rack: up to 4 simultaneous multi-effect processors; up to 8 simultaneous 31-band graphic EQs.
– Centralogic interface: central, logical, and intuitive.
– Dual power modes: use the built in power supply, or add an external PW800W power supply unit for failsafe dual-supply operation.
Digital Live Sound Mixing with the Comfort and Efficiency of Analog
The M7CL series is a digital live-sound console that carries on the digital evolution from the acclaimed
PM1DV2 and PM5D consoles. It includes an impressive array of advanced concepts such as the « Centralogic™ »
control interface that makes it as easy and intuitive to use as an analog console, and in-depth access
management facilities that will be particularly appreciated in installations. The M7CL is familiar and
comfortable to use, offering a level of convenience that overturns the preconception that « digital is difficult ».
A surprising range of functions that you would normally have to supply in the form of peripheral equipment
is built in, and all of this is provided in a space that is dramatically less than an analog console of
similar scope. The M7CL is the ideal digital mixing console for medium size live sound applications
that have previously been handled by analog gear.
Weight of the total is around the 50 KG
Shipping cost within Europe €
Shipping cost for buyers outside Europe: Shipping cost in consultation, please contact us first.
Sales with an official EU sales invoice. If you have a EU VAT number please contact us first.